Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil / ロシータ エクストラバージン・タラの肝油 カプセル 入り 90ct
Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil (Capsule)90 Softgels｜Serving Size: 3 Softgels｜30 Servings
This is the capsule version of Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil. Suited for people who are sensitive to fish odor.Convenient for carrying around.
Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil (EVCLO) is real Norwegian cod liver oil that is fresh, raw & handcrafted from wild livers using a very rare ancient extraction technique which uses nature to separate the oil from its liver. No chemicals, solvents and mechanical devices are ever used during the extraction process. The oil is completely unrefined and produced under the total absence of heat, a process that protects its nutritional value. EVCLO has a pale/golden color and a mild, fishy taste. It is thoroughly tested by leading universities and government-linked institutes. A true ancient oil in today's modern world, and one that their Norse ancestors would have been proud to consume!
Rosita cod liver oil is recommended by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride, who has created GAPS Nutritional Therapy and has worked on improving the symptoms of many children in the world with developmental disability, learning disability, emotional disability such as autism. She spares ten full pages in her book "Gut and Psychology Syndrome", to emphasize how important cod liver oil is for improving these symptoms in children. Rosita cod liver oil has been receiving full support and recommendations from Gaps practitioners. – Makiko Castro, GAPS Nutritional Therapist
"(My)... analysis confirmed that the extra-virgin cod liver oil from Rosita Natural Foods contained all of nature's healing fatty acids (EPA and DHA) along with a host of naturally occurring micronutrients such as vitamin A and D. Even better, no environmental contaminants or synthetic counterfeits were discovered . . . This is the only company on earth that I know of, that's not butchering or adulterating their cod liver oil for the sake of profits or convenience. And it's the company I trust to preserve and promote health in my family." - Shane Ellison, "The People's Chemist" — Master's Degree, Organic Chemistry
Ingredients: Wild caught cod liver oil, rosemary, organic vit.E, fish collagen softgels.
- Adults: 3 softgels daily or as needed, with food. (90 capsule bottle will last 30 days)
- Children and sensitive individuals: Begin by taking 1 softgel daily with food, and increase if needed. The softgels may be punctured with a pin and the oil expressed into mouths of young children. Best taken with food.
- Infants (4 months and older, as approved by doctor): 1 to 3 drops daily as needed. The softgels may be punctured with a pin and the oil expressed into the mouth of an infant. Best taken with food.
- Pregnant and nursing mothers: Do not exceed more than 3 softgels daily. Take as needed. Best taken with food.
- Rosita is premium, pure and potent. Therefore, it’s critically important to start slowly, with a low dosage. For example, 1 softgel (or less) every other day - until you can determine how the oil affects your body and what dose feels right for you.
Storage: Store in dark area at room temperature, in a cupboard or cabinet. Please note that in high temperatures (such as 78° and over), Rosita softgels may clump together - this does not harm the product. If clumping occurs, let bottle cool on the counter if it arrives warm/hot. Shake or tap the bottle to loosen softgels.To maintain the Rosita softgels in the best possible state for the longest time, keep your softgels in dark storage at room temperature - ideally ranging from 58°F to 78°F (15°C to 25°C).
Short temperature excursions either way have a minor impact. Cold temperatures over prolonged periods of time can increase permeability of the gel and so they should not be refrigerated or frozen.
The shelf life of Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil softgels is three years from the production date. (See Best Before date on bottle label)
- Wild caught and sustainably harvested from the Helgeland fjords of northern Norway.
- Raw and handcrafted by the Rosita family, using a rare, exclusive and generations-old cold-process extraction technique that turns to nature to separate the oil from the livers.
- Contains only naturally-occurring vitamin A and vitamin D in the concentration and proportion nature intended. No synthetic vitamins are added.
- Gives you 395 IU vitamin D3 per teaspoon and 3,900 IU vitamin A per teaspoon (with some variation batch-by-batch due to naturally occurring seasonal shifts).
- Gives you 443 mg EPA and 605 mg DHA per teaspoon, along with a full spectrum of omega fats, including 3, 4, 6, 7, 9 and 11.
- Notwinterized like other oils in order to preserve full spectrum of nutritious fats that protect against oxidation.
- Made only from Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) caught by line (no nets!) in the pristine waters near Dønna, Norway.
- No heat, bleach, solvents, mechanization, winterization or chemicals are used.
- Nitrogen-flushed glass bottle minimizes oxidation, with minimal exposure to oxygen and light and no exposure to metals.
- Each batch is tested twice for contaminants and monitored to maintain strict EU standards before being exported.
- Oxygen-free bottles can be shipped without cold packs.
- Please shake before using!Because this is a raw, minimally processed product, the naturally-occurring fats in the cod liver oil can collect at the top of the bottle. Shaking before each use helps distribute them evenly.